Welcome to the School Psychologist Webpage!
I am Dr. Katlyn Grover, the school psychologist at Nicollet Public Schools. My office at Nicollet is located across from the kitchen in the counseling offices. I am employed through the Minnesota Valley Education District (MVED) and currently serve Nicollet Public Schools, as well as Lake Crystal Wellcome Memorial and Maple River School Districts. I have my doctorate in school psychology from Minnesota State University-Mankato, and I am a Nationally Certified School Psychologist (NCSP).
My 2018-2019 school year schedule for Nicollet Public Schools:
What do school psychologists do?
- Complete intellectual, social, behavioral, emotional, and functional skills assessments
- Conduct classroom observations of students
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs)
- Write positive behavior support plans (PBSPs)
- Assist in determining eligibility for special education services
- Participate in child study and problem-solving teams
- Design targeted interventions for struggling students
- Promote school-wide Positive Behavior Intervention Supports (PBIS)
- Interpret assessment data and evaluation results to parents, teachers, and students
- Consult and collaborate with teachers regarding interventions and student progress
- Participate in school safety and crisis planning
- Assist in school crisis intervention and response
Please feel free to contact me by emailing .
Have a wonderful school year!